Friday, February 24, 2012

A Fun Anniversary Gift!

I wanted to think of something fun and different to get my brother, Chris, and sister-in-law, Jane, for their anniversary.
So of course I went to Pinterest. 
Where else could I find something creative and fun...surely not in my brain! Lol

So I found this fun idea and *poof* I had this fantastic gift to share!


I used some thick white cardstock, fun font, and a color printer and then headed out to find a neat frame to put my masterpiece in! And might I add that I just love frames that come with the matting already included! Whoo...no exact-o knives for this girl! ;)

Oh, and you might wonder where I got all the fun couples to put on there...well, Wikipedia of course! I mean, who really knew that Wilma Flintstone's maiden name was Slaghooplesee? Not I!

Anyway...if you're looking for a fun, creative gift for a lucky couple you should try this! It's simple and makes a great conversation piece!

Stay tuned...til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment