Friday, January 13, 2012

You *MADE* That!!??

So I am known far and wide as likely the most un-creative person ever. Ever.
I've always seen pix of cool things that a "normal" person could do and wistfully thought...wow, wish I could do that.
But then I met Pinterest.
Naughty, naughty Pinterest.
Now, not only can I Ooo and Aah over those cool things but I can get the links to the "HOW TO" part.

Crap.
Buggers.
Fudge.

So, I found a recipe for "No Bake Energy Bites" on Pinterest that looked fab.  And I didn't have to turn on the oven and deal with that...yet.
I bought all said ingredients.
I made said recipe.

AND NO ONE DIED FROM EATING IT!!


So--you are likely to want to make these because I can. :)
Here's the recipe:

No Bake Energy Bites
1 Cup Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/3 Cup Honey
1 Cup Coconut Flakes
1/2 Cup Ground Flaxseed
1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla

*I always double this recipe*

Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Stick in fridge for 30-60 minutes to let "set up" a little.
Then make into balls...and ENJOY!!
YUM!

Stay tuned...more emerging creativeness from the Uncreative Mom to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment